Learning. Applying. Belonging.
The Threshold Lab
The Threshold Lab is a place to:
- Deep dive into the core concepts and techniques of threshold work
- Practice skills learned in our programs and at our retreats
- Experiment with new approaches at work
- Launch a real life project with a client or company
- Collaborate with other practitioners to create programs
- Document case stories to highlight the impact of threshold work
A decade in the making...
The Threshold Lab is an online community we launched to support your ongoing development and practice in these challenging times. It is a fluid space designed to meet you where you are in your day, your development, and your vision for service.
Many of you have expressed a deep appreciation for the connections you made with others in our community and a desire for more continuity and confidence as you apply this work in your personal and professional lives.
The Threshold Lab is designed to be a thoughtful extension of our programs and retreats that offers both structure and accountability as you explore questions regarding what now and what next?
Dr. David Drake
Ready to become a member?
The Threshold Lab operates on monthly subscription model. You are invited to participate in this pilot program at an introductory rate of only $97 per month.
Your Lab membership includes:
- 14-day FREE trial
- Weekly 90-min live sessions (AM/PM)
- Learning community facilitated in Circle
- Asynchronous conversation forums
- Small group (nimble pod) formation support
- Narrative Coaching and Integrative Development case studies
- Resource sharing
- More time with David
A 12-month Lab membership is included in our Narrative Coach and ID Way programs!
Participants receive 12-months of access to The Threshold Lab to support the integration of what they are learning in our programs.
Develop your capacity and capability to work with individuals and teams.